Convenient-Online-At Your Pace
Drug-Free Workplace Supervisor and Employee training.
Your supervisors can train on a time frame that works for them. All they need is access to the Internet to log in and complete their training.
One of the most important roles your supervisor or manager performs is to protect the company, your employees and the general public from impaired employees that are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Accurate Screens has designed reasonable suspicion training courses for supervisor’s that helps your supervisor or manager handle that important role.
The two hour web-based Supervisor training will include:
- Common symptoms of alcohol misuse and controlled substances use
- The impact of alcohol misuse and controlled substances use has on the body, in the workplace and with the family
- What kinds of observations they need to make how to document their observations
- How to approach suspected employees
- Who must conduct the testing
- The SAP process
- How to respect employee’s privacy
- Observed Behavior Reasonable Suspicion Record Form
- Certificate of Completion
The DOT mandates that all employees that perform safety-sensitive duties must be informed of the drug and alcohol testing process and understand how testing is administered. With our training, employees will:
- Learn and understand the DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Learn the step-by-step testing process and what is required of them in the process
- Learn the circumstances where testing is required
- Understand what constitutes prohibited drug and alcohol related conduct
- Understand the impact alcohol misuse and controlled substances has on:
- Personal health
- The workplace
- The family
- Recieve a Certificate of Completion