COVID-19 PCR Saliva Testing At Accurate Screens
Covid-19 PCP Saliva Testing
COVID-19 PCR saliva testing is available in the convenience of your home or anywhere. Testing is affordable, painless, and non - invasive. Test at your home or anywhere and simply drop at any Fed Ex box for fast overnight laboratory delivery.
What is PCR Saliva Testing?
Also known as molecular test, this COVID-19 test recognizes genetic material of the infection utilizing a lab procedure called polymerase chain response (PCR). A sample fluid is gathered by spitting into a tube to create a saliva test. Results will be sent to you typically 24-48 hours of the lab receiving.
Why choose Accurate Screens for Covid-19 testing?
- Accurate Screens FDA EUA Covid-19 test kit is convenient and affordable at $125.
- PCR Saliva testing can be performed anywhere and anytime including at home. In fact, you can do it all by yourself.
- No nasal or throat swabs are required. All you need is saliva. It's completely painless and non-invasive.
- Moreover, testing is performed by a CLIA-certified labs for utmost accurate reports.
- You can expect faster delivery of results with as much as 24-48 hour from receipt at lab.