We provide government required DNA tests, certified and backed by the AABB accreditation. Our DNA testing specialists can guide you through this process.
Immigration DNA testing is paternity, maternity, or kinship test used to determine the migrant’s biological relationship with the person who is sponsoring the visa to obtain citizenship in the united states. U.S immigration commonly requires immigration DNA testing in San Francisco for immigration clearance, granting citizenship, and even for passport verification.
Only DNA test results produced by an AABB (formerly American Association of Blood Banks) accredited laboratory, are legally admissible and accepted by immigration authorities such as USCIS and U. S. embassies overseas in a family-based immigration petition. We are proud to be an AABB accredited laboratory affiliate. Due to our affiliate status, we are able to provide you with the best price AABB accredited DNA test. The AABB accredited laboratory will be responsible for directly sending test results, as required for immigration testing.
The need for immigration DNA testing:
The need for immigration DNA testing arises when the initial evidence is considered insufficient by the USCIS and embassy ask for immigration DNA testing from an AABB accredited laboratory.
Immigration DNA Testing Procedure:
AABB Procedure for immigration DNA testing is rather a simple one:
- You get paperwork from USCIS or any other agency requesting DNA proof of a relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary.
- Contact Accurate DNA testing to begin the testing process by providing contact information about all test participants.
- Send your copy of USCIS paperwork to us to initiate the testing process./li>
- We schedule a DNA collection appointment for the petitioner at the nearest approved location.
- A strict chain of custody is followed in collecting petitioner’s DNA sample.
- We send a DNA collection kit to the U.S. embassy/immigration office in the beneficiary’s home country. The DNA sample from the beneficiary is usually collected at the embassy again by following a strict chain of custody.
- The embassy/ immigration office sends the beneficiary’s DNA sample back to us.
- After analyzing both DNA samples, we send legally permissible test results with a clear explanation to the concerned immigration authorities and the U.S. petitioner.
We are a more trusted immigration DNA testing facility in California and nationwide.
We offer immigration DNA testing to our customers throughout California and nationwide in all 50 states. With our best immigration DNA testing solutions, we cater to the DNA testing needs of people of Oakland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Bakersfield, Fresno, Irvine, Long Beach, Modesto, Riverside, Sacramento, San Diego, Stockton, Tracy, Vallejo and other major cities of California. We are committed to providing you paternity answers with utmost accuracy and privacy. We follow stringent rules to assure that your DNA information is neither shared nor sold to any outside party.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No. you cannot use home kits for immigration DNA testing as it requires AABB certified laboratory to submit the results. If you use home test kits, your result will be rejected.
You need to bring your identification and necessary paperwork for immigration DNA testing.
Yes, it is necessary to send your USCIS form. After receiving an immigration request paper, we send out a DNA collection kit. You can either E-mail your USCIS form or fax it to us.
Yes, we send all the necessary paperwork to the foreign embassy, consulate, or another immigration office, which includes:
- USCIS form
- Testing instructions
For overseas family, the timing of DNA collection may range from weeks to months.
No, it is beneficial for the petitioner to get their DNA sample collected sooner, as some countries demand the petitioner’s DNA collection before sending DNA kits to the embassy.
On average, it takes around 6 – 8 weeks to complete immigration DNA testing services. It may take more time, depending on the workload on the embassy. If you are the United States resident, it takes around 1-3 business days on average for the results.
We promise to offer:
- 100% confidentiality.
- AABB accredited.
- Accurate test results.
- Quick turnaround time.
- Stringent quality standards
- Easy and painless DNA collection
- Labs throughout the U.S.
Our immigration DNA testing is available in all 50 states of the U.S. We are the most recommended DNA testing service provider in California and the nation covering all major cities such as Oakland, San Francisco, Fairfield, Inglewood, Modesto, Riverside, San Jose, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, Concord, Stockton, Vallejo, etc.
Contact Us to take the next step!
DNA testing is the only way to be sure. Accurate C & S Services provides reliable results guaranteed! We support all major testing methods, so you know you’re getting the right answer for your needs—no matter what they are.